العودة   غزال سات > ACTROS MP2+MP3 > قسم كنترول MR MB1

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-28-2024, 03:51 AM
Michaely Michaely غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2024
المشاركات: 3
افتراضي Bats Shed Once again, Jays Drop towards Angels

Angels 2 Blue Jays 0I relished the rite ahead of the activity. Viewing heroes towards my not rather childhood yet younger adulthood was Fantastic. And Dave Stieb conversing with Buck Martinez was incredibly exclusive. The activity? Not thus very good. The Jays merely received 2 hits, a George Springer one inside the 1st and a Vladimir Guerrero double inside of the 3rd. Shohei Ohtani was wonderful. He went 7 innings, enabling specifically the 2 hits and 1 stroll and experienced 9 strikeouts https://www.torontoblueteamstore.com...ger_Jersey-106. It would contain been awesome if we may perhaps contain experienced some offense towards reliever Jimmy Herget, still no, 2 fantastic innings with 2 strikeouts. Alek Manoah was fairly a lot the equivalent of Ohtani. He went 7, authorized 4 hits, 1 attained, 2 walks with 8 strikeouts. That should really acquire yourself a W. The a single operate arrived inside of the 6th. David Fletcher began elements off with a solitary. Mike Trout walked upon 6 pitches. Ohtani arrived up up coming and flooring just one at Manoah, who threw towards moment, and Bo Bichette threw in direction of to start with. Referred to as out at very first upon the industry, however the replay confirmed him scarcely risk-free. Luis Rengifo singled property Fletcher. Alek adopted that with 2 strikeouts. Manoah experienced been hunting together with he was tiring within his past couple of of begins, still nowadays he seemed potent, with a fastball that better as the working day went upon. Yimi Garcia fought for the duration of the 8th, delivering up a solitary with 2 walks, still didn offer you up a function. Anthony Bass gave up a solo Andrew Velazquez residence function within the 9th. Of take note, Bo Bichette designed miscalculation range 16 and should really consist of been awarded #17 later on within just the video game (still it was referred to as a strike). He received energy towards do in the direction of mounted a fresh new staff members history. Alfredo Griffin produced 37 inside of 1980. He ought to individual the profession historical past as well with 181. As well John Schneider experienced his 1st ejection as Jays supervisor, arguing balls and strikes. I was puzzled as toward why. There hadn been any really negative phone calls inside of that inning Davis Schneider Jersey. There was a weird second once Ohtani questioned for period nevertheless wasn granted it (upon a finish depend), as Garcia experienced started out his shipping. Ohtani subsidized out, and the runner at to start with Fletcher took off for instant. Sad to say, Garcia pitch was higher for a ball, and Kirk toss in direction of minute grew to become out in direction of be avoidable. I a enthusiast of umps who refuse towards provide season as soon as a batter asks as well late. We don check out that ample. I didn believe that plate umpire Shane Livensparger experienced a undesirable working day, nonetheless I feel John was discouraged with the deficiency of offense and took it out upon the umpire. In addition, in just the 9th inning, I felt that Lourdes Gurriel ought to incorporate occur within just towards bat for both Espinal or Bradley Yusei Kikuchi Jersey. Quite possibly if John Schneider was continue to inside the video game, he would contain generated the shift. Jay of the Working day: Manoah (. 209 WPA). The Other Award: I may perhaps specifically say all the batters, nevertheless by means of the quantities: Kirk (-. 111, 0 for 4, 1 k), Chapman (-. 097, 0 for 3, 3 strikeouts), Tapia (-. 096, 0 for 3, 1 k), Espinal (-. 093, 0 for 3, 1 k). Tomorrow we require in the direction of rating some. Ross Stripling (6-3, 2. 84) goes versus Tucker Davidson (2-4, 6. 23). GameTime is 1:30 Jap.

Blue Jays Store
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع